Townsend Bell Crash
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.