Townsend Bell Accident
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Broadway Dancers Tap Dance ‘Cups (When I’m Gone)’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.