Townsend Bell Accident
15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- 50 Common Misquotations
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Angry Birds The Movie.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.