To Us They’re Olympians But To Their Moms They’ll Always Be Kids
Earlier this year Procter and Gamble launched an ad campaign called ‘Thank you, Mom‘ for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Procter and Gamble has released another ad in the campaign called ‘Kids 2012′ which has been seen over 1 million times in the past two days. ‘To us, they’re Olympians. But to their moms, they’ll always be kids.’ The Olympic Games begins Friday, July 27th, 2012.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Snowplow Almost Takes Out Philadelphia News Reporter On Live TV
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- 266 Rein Marines – Montage 2.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift