Titanic 2 Cruise Ship
58-year-old Australian mining billionaire, Clive Palmer plans to build a working replica of the RMS Titanic with his own money. Palmer has signed a deal with CSC Jinling Shipyard of China to build the Titanic II, updates to the vessel will include a diesel engine, larger rudder and bow thrusters. Upon Titanic II’s completion in 2016 it will be escorted by the Chinese Navy from Shanghai to London and then make the trip to New York. Palmer is calling the Titanic II unsinkable, the replica vessel will run under Blue Star Line cruises which Palmer has created.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.