Tight Rope Walk Niagara Falls
33-year-old daredevil and high wire artist, Nik Wallenda aka ‘The King of the Wire’ became the first person ever to cross directly over the Niagara Falls on high wire this weekend. A crowd of almost 200,000 visited the falls to watch Nik’s attempt and 13 million people around the world watched ABC’s broadcast. Nik walked 1,800 feet (550 m) across the widest part of the falls in just over 25 minutes. The last person to cross the Niagara Gorge was James Hardy, 116 years ago in 1896.
ABC News Story.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Animals Are Awesome
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Turbo Trailer
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74