Tight Rope Walk Niagara Falls
33-year-old daredevil and high wire artist, Nik Wallenda aka ‘The King of the Wire’ became the first person ever to cross directly over the Niagara Falls on high wire this weekend. A crowd of almost 200,000 visited the falls to watch Nik’s attempt and 13 million people around the world watched ABC’s broadcast. Nik walked 1,800 feet (550 m) across the widest part of the falls in just over 25 minutes. The last person to cross the Niagara Gorge was James Hardy, 116 years ago in 1896.
ABC News Story.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots