Thomas Sidney McCallum The Golden Gate Way
On May 27th, 1937 San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge opened to the public and this past weekend the Golden Gate Bridge celebrated it’s 75th anniversary with a fireworks show which was seen by thousands. San Francisco’s very own The Seventh Movement captures the event with three cameras, slow motion was shot with a RED Scarlet at 45 frames per second and time-lapse were shot with a Canon 5D Mark 2 and Mark 3. The guys from Seventh Movement include Thomas Sidney McCallum, Vincent Guglielmina, and Jon Blomgren.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Turbo Trailer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting