Theresa NY Dog Rescue
Charlie, a Yellow Lab was rescued from the Indian River in Theresa, New York two years ago, his rescue video went viral over the weekend. Charlie fell through the ice and could not get out, a man heard the dog’s cries and called the fire department to rescue the dog. Charlie was treated in an ambulance for hypothermia, spent the night at a local vet and made a full recovery.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Boy With Severe Autism Finds His Voice With Katy Perry’s ‘Roar’
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.