Theresa NY Dog Rescue
Charlie, a Yellow Lab was rescued from the Indian River in Theresa, New York two years ago, his rescue video went viral over the weekend. Charlie fell through the ice and could not get out, a man heard the dog’s cries and called the fire department to rescue the dog. Charlie was treated in an ambulance for hypothermia, spent the night at a local vet and made a full recovery.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Sad Cat Diary
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen