The Voice Blind Girl
NBC’s The Voice has been a popular talent show in the United States. On Monday, Australia’s version of The Voice aired on Nine Network with judges Delta Goodrem, Seal, Joel Madden and Keith Urban selecting the talent. One stand out that has grabbed the attention of thousands is the talented 17-year-old Rachael Leahcar who is 90% legally blind. Rachael began singing at the age of nine and performs ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf receiving a standing ovation the second she begins singing bringing some audience members to tears. Rachael, capable of singing in Italian, French and Spanish wants to be known as a singer, not the blind girl that sings. All four judges turn around and although we don’t see it Rachael chooses to be on Team Delta with Australia’s own Delta Goodrem.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- When Did You Choose To Be Straight?