The Scientific Power Of Music
Gregory Brown from AsapSCIENCE takes a look a the scientific power of music and how it has the power to stimulate us. Previously Gregory has shared The Scientific Power of Naps and has provided a Scientific Hangover Cure.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Three-Week-Old Husky Puppy Howls For The First Time