The Pet Collective
Celebrate National Puppy Day with ‘The Fresh Pup Of Bel-Air’, a ‘petody’ of The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air introduction. The parody stars a pit bull named Fido aka ‘Will Sniff’, a shelter dog who gets adopted to a new family in Bel Air.
Previously: ‘Pet Shop’ By Barklemore.
Original Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air Intro.
The latest ‘petody’ from The Pet Collective is a cover of Adele’s ‘Rolling In The Deep‘. The parody stars three pets, Pete, Chance, and Jack singing their own version called ‘Digging In The Deep’ by Pawdele. The Pet Collective has also covered Call Me Maybe by Corgi Rae Jepsen and Some Puppy That I Used To Know by Dogtye.
Earlier this month The Pet Collective created the dog parody, Dogtye – ‘Some Puppy That I Used To Know’, their latest parody is Corgi Rae Jepsen’s ‘Call Me Maybe’. In just two days the cover has been seen over 300,000 times.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Kindergartner Enthusiastically Signs Class’ Holiday Concert For Her Deaf Parents
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves