The Masters Double Eagle
Louis Oosthuizen jumped in front of the leaders (Phil Mickelson and Peter Hanson) to -10 with an albatross early in the final round of the Masters this weekend. The albatross is also known as a double eagle which is a score of -3 on a single hole. It took Oosthuizen only two shots to compete the 2nd hole at the Masters which is a par 5. The shot was the first double eagle on the 2nd hole in Masters history, and first to be televised. Albatrosses are a lot tougher than a hole-in-one with odds that stretch to 1:1 million, from 1970-2003 only 84 albatrosses were recorded on the PGA Tour. Oosthuizen finished runner-up in the Masters after two holes of sudden death with Bubba Waston. Another popular clip from the Masters is Martin Kaymer’s skipping on water hole in one, which took place during a practice round earlier in the week.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 10 Moments That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Cockatoo Sings ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.
- Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 4.5 Years.