The Georgian Star
C.G.P. Grey takes a look at the correct name of our solar system’s 7th planet, Uranus. Several scientists pronounce the planet YUR-in-us and many youngsters like to pronounce the planet yoo-RAIN-us. Uranus was named The Georgium Sidis in 1781 by it’s discoverer William Herschel. By 1789 the planet had four names, The Georgium Sidis, Herschel, Neptune and Uranus, by the late 1800′s Uranus was the name most widely used.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Jeff Gordon ‘Test Drive’.
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.