The American Who Quit Using Money
12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.