The American Who Quit Money To Live In A Cave
12 years ago 51-year-old Daniel James Shellabarger, who goes by Suelo placed his life savings in a phone booth began living his life without money. Suelo was born in Denver, Colorado and after quitting the use of money he moved to Moab, Utah to live in a cave. In 2009 good friend Mark Sundeen wrote The Man Who Quit Money after being inspired by Suelo’s life living without money, Suelo is not accepting proceeds from the book. Suelo calls home ‘where ever I am now, United States’ and blogs occasionally on his site Zero Currency. Today Suelo travels the US when not in Utah; he doesn’t have an ID, bank account or a home, he doesn’t take money and he doesn’t live off of federal welfare.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow