That’s The Power Of Pine-Sol
During April 2012 Pine-Sol invited 50 men, ages 25-35 to clean up a mess using their product. What the men didn’t know was that Diane Amos, the Pine-Sol lady herself was out to surprise them yelling ‘That’s the power of Pine-Sol baby!’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- The Social Revolution – Remember Me
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- ‘The First Taste’ – Children React To New Foods In Slow Motion
- What Hurts More, Giving Birth Or Getting Kicked In The Balls?