Texting Guy Runs Into Bear
There have been several bear sightings the past two weeks in La Crescenta and Glendale, California. Early this morning the 400-pound Glendale black bear, who has become somewhat a celebrity (with his Glen Bearian twitter account)was spotted in a La Crescenta backyard and the KTLA 5 chopper was on the scene. Vaz Terdandenyan was texting along side of his residence when he came face to face with the bear, when Vaz finally noticed the bear he quickly ran the other way to safety. Vaz was texting his boss telling him he would be ‘late for work because helicopters were around his home and something was going on’. This video alone gives a good reason not to text and walk. It took 3 tranquilizer shots to bring the bear down safetly, the black bear is now in a safe location deep within Angeles National forest.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- The New Periodic Table Song
- ‘Kitchen Nightmares’ Restaurant Freaks Out On Facebook
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons