Surprise Engagement Flash Mob At The ICA
Jack Cushman wanted to make his proposal to his long time girlfriend, Teresa Elsey a memorable moment. Since Jack wasn’t too nervous about the question, he came up with a flash mob plan to worry about instead. Teresa invited Jack on a date to the Institute of Contemporary Art [ICA] in Boston, Massachusetts. It was the perfect opportunity to propose because the ICA was where the two went on their first date. With the help of friends and many strangers, flowers were given to Teresa as they arrived at the ICA. Jack quickly walked away as Teresa was bombarded by strangers, in 15 seconds Jack changed and was ready to propose. Jack says he wouldn’t have gone to the extremes of a flash mob proposal if he wasn’t confident she would say yes.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.