[NFSW - Language] Furious Pete proves that workout programs are not always as they seem. In just five hours Pete transforms his body to create ‘before’ and ‘after’ workout/supplement pictures. First Pete makes the ‘after’ picture, with a little help from Pam and Photoshop he looks pretty good. He then creates the ‘before’ picture, eating foods with high sodium and oil topping it off with a bottle of soda and milk to bloat his stomach. This video proves don’t always believe what you see.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Animals Are Awesome
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Turbo Trailer
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal