If you have several hundreds of thousands to spend on a super car, you may want to know which super car is the fastest, even though you will most likely crash them driving on city streets. Head 2 Head’s Jason Cammisa takes a look at four super cars, McLaren MP4-12C, Lexus LFA, Lamborghini Aventador and the Bugatti Veyron. Four cars worth more than a total of 3.5 million dollars show off proving which carbon fiber super car is the fastest in the quarter mile. Not what you were interested in? Check out Motor Trend’s 11 car drag race.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Turbo Trailer
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.