If you have several hundreds of thousands to spend on a super car, you may want to know which super car is the fastest, even though you will most likely crash them driving on city streets. Head 2 Head’s Jason Cammisa takes a look at four super cars, McLaren MP4-12C, Lexus LFA, Lamborghini Aventador and the Bugatti Veyron. Four cars worth more than a total of 3.5 million dollars show off proving which carbon fiber super car is the fastest in the quarter mile. Not what you were interested in? Check out Motor Trend’s 11 car drag race.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob