Super Bowl XLVI Commercial
According to the Mayan calendar December 21st, 2012 is the last day ever. Chevy uses the 2012 apocalypse theme in their Super Bowl commercial. Conclusion, don’t be Dave, drive a Silverado and survive the 2012 apocalypse.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Sir Elton John, Flavor Flav and X Factor winner Melanie Amaro star in Pepsi’s Super Bowl Commercial. Melanie sings Aretha Franklin’s ‘Respect’ and sends Sir Elton John to the dungeon.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology