Subway Worker Sings Frank Sinatra
Gary Russo, a construction worker at the 2nd Ave Subway in New York City, sings during his lunch hour to apologize for all of the noise. Gary has an incredible voice and sings ‘Summer Wind’ by Frank Sinatra.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Animals Are Awesome
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Turbo Trailer
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon