Samuel and his wife Edda Fields-Black share the story of Samuel’s father, John L. Black who worked 16-hour days in boiler rooms of Cincinnati public schools. John Black was the sole provider for his wife and eleven children, John passed away at the age of 49 in 2004 and Samuel will always remember the power of his father’s look. One of the most popular Story Corps stories is John and Joe, the story of a firefighter and police officer who lost their lives responding to the attacks on 9/11. Also, ‘She Was The One‘, Richie Pecorella shares the story of his fiance, Karen Juday who worked on the 101st floor of the north tower.
John Vigiano Sr. visits Story Corps to tell the story of his two sons, John Jr. a firefighter and Joe a police officer. The two brothers responded to the call of the World Trade Center and were killed saving others. John Sr. is doing good, his last words to his boys were ‘I love you’. John was 36, Joe was 34, ironically the same number as his badge number 3436.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Richie Pecorella describes his relationship with the love of his life, Karen Juday. The two were engaged and living in together in Brooklyn. Karen worked as an administrative assistant on the 101st floor of the north Tower at the World Trade Center. Richie describes that day and will always love Karen.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Bulldog Jumping On A Trampoline.
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma