Stephen Kreiger Paper Airplane
Former UC Berkeley quarterback Joe Ayoob set a record last Sunday for throwing a paper airplane at McClellan Air Force Base in Sacramento, CA. The paper airplane flew 226 feet 10 inches defeating the previous record held by Stephen Kreiger of 207 feet 4 inches in 2003. In less than 3 days the toss has been seen over half a million times.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology