Stairs At 36 Street Subway
Dean Peterson noticed something about his usual subway station located at the 36th street subway station in Sunset Park. One of the stairs leading to the subway station is a half inch higher than the others and everyone trips on it as they exit the station. Dean captured people exiting the station and dozens tripping on that one step. The video is less than one day old and has been seen over a half million times. The video was even picked up by the news and the station’s stairs were closed within 24 hours of the video’s release. MTA crews go to work today replacing the entire stairway.
NBC 4 New York news Story.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- High School Names Same-Sex Couple As ‘Cutest Couple’ In Yearbook
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Dashcams Capture Russians Narrowly Escaping Death
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Irish Olympic Sailing Commentary.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Skyrim – Peter Hollens And Lindsey Stirling.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- Turbo Trailer
- The Silhouettes – America’s Got Talent.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus