Spelling Of Ye Olde
We know you have seen those shops that include ‘Ye Olde’ in their store name, i.e. ‘Ye Olde Butcher Shoppe’, but what exactly does ‘Ye Olde’ mean? Minute Physics takes a minute to explain the term which derives from Old English short cuts.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Too Cute – Baby Sloth Bath Time.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux