Space Shuttle Launch
We have seen a space shuttle launch on television many times, very few of us have ever seen a space shuttle launch in person. YouTube user IndieGun creates a high definition launch mixing several video and audio clips from past launches. The idea of the video is to recreate what it’s like to experience a space shuttle launch in person. IndieGun says to listen to the countdown and launch at full volume and on a screen larger than 165″ in HD 1080.
Space Shuttle Atlantis made NASA’s final launch today on mission number STS-135. The final mission is to resupply the International Space Station for who knows the next time we will make a trip there. Included in the launch is a crew of 4, Christopher Ferguson, Doug Hurley, Sandra Magnus, and Rex Walheim. The mission will last 12 days and Space Shuttle Atlantis will return 7:06 a.m. EST, July 20th at the Kennedy Space Center.
STS-135 – Atlantis Space Launch
STS-135 Crew Talks About NASA’s Future
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture