South West Elementary
A kindergarten teacher at South West Elementary in Washburn, Missouri wouldn’t allow one of her students to use the restroom during testing time. The 6-year-old student could not hold it, had an accident, and was forced to sit in the classroom for the remainder of the class [15min]. The girl’s mother, Lisa Skidmore was called after the test, her daughter waited in her own mess with only a trash bag to cover herself. The parents of the child are not pressing charges, they are just hoping for the school’s policy to change.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Is Pluto A Planet?
- Wealth Inequality In The United States.
- Aliens Power Loader Baby Halloween Costume.
- Divers Inspecting Capsized Tugboat Find A Man Alive After Nearly 3 Days