South West Elementary School
A kindergarten teacher at South West Elementary in Washburn, Missouri wouldn’t allow one of her students to use the restroom during testing time. The 6-year-old student could not hold it, had an accident, and was forced to sit in the classroom for the remainder of the class [15min]. The girl’s mother, Lisa Skidmore was called after the test, her daughter waited in her own mess with only a trash bag to cover herself. The parents of the child are not pressing charges, they are just hoping for the school’s policy to change.
Most Watched Today
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- A Message From The Formerly Popular High Schoolers, ‘It Doesn’t Get Better’
- A Simple Technique For Cutting Cherry Tomatoes In Half
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable