The morning drive to work or school can be boring unless you are like this family and rock out to Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody‘ while on the way to school. Dad says, ‘It has become a morning habit to sing Bohemian Rhapsody on the way to school in the morning. Depending on traffic, we can usually start the song as we pull out of the driveway, and pull into the school just as the song ends.’
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Windshield In Pennsylvania
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Extreme 19 – The World’s Longest Par 3
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.