Sons Calls Father And Tells Him He Is Gay
Telling your father you are gay can be one of the hardest things gay guys will ever have to say. YouTube user ‘AreYouSurprised’ aka Randy Phillips has made several videos documenting ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. In his latest video he calls his father to tell him for the first time that he is gay. The video has gained 1.5 million views
ABC News Follow Up.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 2
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Artist Finger Paints Photo-Realistic Portrait Of Morgan Freeman On An iPad