Somebody That I Used To Know Kobe Bryant Parody
The latest parody of Gotye’s ‘Somebody That I Used To Know’ is Dan Rib’s version called ‘The Kobe That We Used To Know’. The parody was created after the Los Angeles Lakers fell to the Oklahoma City Thunder 4 games to 1 in the 2012 NBA western conference semifinals.
Now and then I think of when you were much younger.
You had a fro and said that Jordan should respect your game.
With Shaq you won rings 1, 2, 3,
But you didn’t like his company.
You shipped him out and that’s an ache we all remember.
› Continue reading
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Sad Cat Diary
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons