After hiding behind the camera for many months making YouTube videos Randy Phillips calls his dad to tell him ‘I’m gay’, after the ‘Do Ask, Don’t Tell’ repeal. This is a follow up video of telling his mom that he is gay. Mom seems a little more shocked than dad.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
September 20th, 2011 marks the end of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. The United States has seen an increase in news stories of soldiers and military men and women coming out after the repeal of ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. One of the more popular stories, Airman Randy Phillips calls his father to tell him he is gay.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Man Wears Pink Tutu In Photos To Make His Wife Laugh During Chemo Treatments
- Kindergartner Signs Class’ Holiday Concert So Her Deaf Parents Can Follow Along
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong