Soldier Tells Mom I’m Gay
After hiding behind the camera for many months making YouTube videos Randy Phillips calls his dad to tell him ‘I’m gay’, after the ‘Do Ask, Don’t Tell’ repeal. This is a follow up video of telling his mom that he is gay. Mom seems a little more shocked than dad.Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.