Soldier Tells Mom He’s Gay
After hiding behind the camera for many months making YouTube videos Randy Phillips calls his dad to tell him ‘I’m gay’, after the ‘Do Ask, Don’t Tell’ repeal. This is a follow up video of telling his mom that he is gay. Mom seems a little more shocked than dad.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘This Is Water’ Commencement Speech By David Foster Wallace
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.
- Turbo Trailer
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.