Soldier Calls Dad
Telling your father you are gay can be one of the hardest things gay guys will ever have to say. YouTube user ‘AreYouSurprised’ aka Randy Phillips has made several videos documenting ‘Don’t Ask Don’t Tell’. In his latest video he calls his father to tell him for the first time that he is gay. The video has gained 1.5 million views
ABC News Follow Up.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Dubstep Car Alarm.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video