SNL Kanye West Skit
Saturday Night Live’s Taran Killim played Piers Morgan on last night’s episode asking celebrities and lesser officials their take on the Trayvon Martin case. Piers interviews Florida’s tourism board about the state’s wild laws which include ‘Eye for an iPod’, ‘See you later alligator’ and more. Ice-T shares his legal analysis on the case while celebrity super couple Kim Kardashian and Kanye West share their thoughts on Zimmerman’s arrest.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Laughing Tram Man
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- How To Fold A Shirt In Under 2 Seconds
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 4
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.