Ogilvy Asia has created ‘Smoking Kid’, an ad for Thai Health Promotion Foundation [THPF] which features kids asking for a light from an adult smoker. The smokers are shocked and they begin to list reasons why the kids should not smoke. The kids then cleverly ask ‘So why are you smoking?’, hand the smoker a piece of paper and walk away. The piece of paper reads, ‘You worry about me, but why not about yourself?’
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- A Merry Hunt.
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- ’3 Queens’ – Touching Short Film Thanks Moms Around The World
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video