Slow Motion Skateboarding
Some might consider skateboarding a crime, others might see is it as an art form. Adam Shomsky captures over ten wild skateboard tricks with a Redlake N3 high speed camera, Shomsky films at 1000 frames per second which catches the tricks in super slow motion. Watch until the very end and you will see how fast these tricks happen in real time. Another popular skateboarding video this week is Kilian Martin – Altered Route, Kilian is recognized for his unique style which continues to take skateboarding to the next level. Brett Novak filmed Altered Route which takes place in an abandoned water park in the Mojave Desert.
Kilian Martin – Altered Route.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots