Slow Loris Eating Balls Of Rice
Since late May 2012, this big-eyed slow loris has been seen over 1 million times and just might be the cutest thing you see today. This slow loris eats small balls of rice for almost 3 minutes. The slow loris is currently on the endangered species list and you can donate to Oxford Brookes University’s Slow Loris Fund here. Donations support conservation education and provide funds for field work and research.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.