Slow Jamming The News
President Barack Obama and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon visit UNC yesterday and while on the show Obama along with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots slow jam the news. Obama speaks about interest rates on Stafford Student Loans doubling on July 1st, 2012 saying, ‘now is not the time to make school more expensive for our young people’.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- A Merry Hunt.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’