Slow Jamming The News
President Barack Obama and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon visit UNC yesterday and while on the show Obama along with Jimmy Fallon and The Roots slow jam the news. Obama speaks about interest rates on Stafford Student Loans doubling on July 1st, 2012 saying, ‘now is not the time to make school more expensive for our young people’.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Two Year Old Dances To Elvis Presley’s ‘Jailhouse Rock’.
- Cat Pushes Kitten Down Stairs.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 5.5 Years.
- How To Piss Off Every New Yorker In 36 Seconds
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.