Six-Year-Old Piano Prodigy
Tsung Tsung, a talented 6-year-old prodigy pianist from Hong Kong, China, recently made the trip to the United States to perform exclusively on The Ellen Show. Tsung Tsung has been playing the piano since he was only 3-years-old and performs ‘Flight Of The Bumblebee’ better than we ever could. Tsung Tsung gained fame after being seen over 2 million times in this video, which went viral two months ago.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Daft Punk’s ‘Get Lucky’ Meets ‘Soul Train’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- The Baby Bachelor
- Rise And Shine
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Drummer With No Hands Covers ‘Can’t Stop’ By Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Woman Free-Dives With Great White Shark