Silver Dime Scavenger
All US Roosevelt dimes made from 1946-1964 are 90% silver and 10% copper, these dimes are worth more than $0.10. Robert Donofrio’s father has a hobby collecting these silver dimes, if he is near a bank he will exchange $400.00 dollars for $400.00 worth of dimes and spend the afternoon sifting through 4,000 dimes. For every $100.00 worth of dimes he will find one silver dime which currently worth $1.99. Check out the current value of a 1946-1964 Roosevelt dime here. Since 1965 Roosevelt dimes are approximately 92% copper and 8% nickel with a value of only $0.02.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Xbox One Reveal Highlights
- Angry Birds The Movie.