Shirley The Elephant Part 2
KPBS documents two elephants, Shirley and Jenny reuniting after being separated for 22 years. 52-year-old Shirley has been alone for 20 years at the Louisiana Purchase Zoo. At the age of 30 she was attacked by another circus elephant and her leg was badly injured. The Louisiana Purchase Zoo has room for only one elephant and Shirley took the position. Shirley and her caretaker Solomon James have created a strong bond over the years and now it’s time to set her free in the Elephant Sanctuary in Tennessee.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 10 Moments That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Top Gear – Lamborghini Aventador.
- El Willy – Dancing Chihuahua.
- Woman Takes A Photo Of Herself Every Day For 4.5 Years.
- California Conservation Corps Supervisor’s New Dance Moves.
- 7-Month-Old Baby Water Skiing
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.