Shark Attack At 1000 FPS
Discovery’s Shark Week is just around the corner, with it being Shark Week’s 25th anniversary keep an eye out for some incredible footage. A Phantom High Speed Camera, which has capabilities of capturing 1 million fps, is used to capture Great White Sharks jumping out of the water as they attack their meal. Shark Week beings August 12 at 9 p.m. EST.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Jimmy Fallon Performs Holiday-Themed Pop Song Medley With Rashida Jones And Carrie Underwood
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early