Seven Minutes Of Terror
In 2003 NASA launched two rovers to Mars to explore the planet, Spirit Mer-A and Opportunity [Mer-B]. In November of 2011 NASA launched Mars Science Laboratory [MSL] aka Curiosity which is six times larger than Spirit or Opportunity, at 10 feet long the rover is comparable to the size of a Mini Cooper. Jet Propulsion Laboratory shares with us ‘Seven Minutes Of Terror’, the moment the rover arrives in Mars’ atmosphere and prepares for landing. Curiosity is scheduled to land on Mars August 5th, 2012 at 10:31pm PDT, the rover will explore Mars for 687 days gathering information for future manned missions to Mars.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74
- Rare Color Video Of London In 1927
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’