In the past 24 hours the story of Stuart Chaifetz and his autistic son Akian has been seen over 1.5 million times and shared nationally. Stuart has created a response to his first video thanking everyone for the love and support. Cherry Hill Public School’s Board of Education President, Seth Klukoff and Superintendent, Dr. Maureen Reusche released a statement about the issue [below the response video]. The statement says ‘the individuals who are heard on the recording raising their voices and inappropriately addressing children no longer work in the district’. Jodi Sgouors an educational assistant was the woman who raised her voice and was fired, the special education teacher Kelly Altenburg was transferred to Cherry Hill High School West a school within the Cherry Hill School District.[Patch] Kelly was heard on the tapes laughing at Jodi’s remarks, Stuart feels Kelly is at fault as well for not stepping in and preventing the bullying from happening.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Family Celebrates The Holidays With ‘Christmas Jammies’, A Video Christmas Card
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Mr. D – How Teachers Grade Tests.
- Scientists In Submarine Capture Mermaid On Camera
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob