Seeing Our Own Photo
Duncan Davidson, a photographer for TED, speaks at TED Talent Search about why we hate seeing photos of ourselves. Duncan explains the person we see in the mirror is the person we become to know, while when a picture is taken it shows the reverse image we are use to. This could explain the popular ‘mirror pic’ so many people take these days with their cell phone.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Slow Motion GoPro Footage Of BASE Jumper’s Cliff Jump Gone Wrong
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee