Seeing Our Own Photo
Duncan Davidson, a photographer for TED, speaks at TED Talent Search about why we hate seeing photos of ourselves. Duncan explains the person we see in the mirror is the person we become to know, while when a picture is taken it shows the reverse image we are use to. This could explain the popular ‘mirror pic’ so many people take these days with their cell phone.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Coca-Cola Brings Pakistan And India Together
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Will Smith Raps ‘The Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air’ Theme.
- Homeless Girl Graduates Valedictorian Of Her High School Class
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- I’m Elmo And I Know It.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana