Sasha Baron Cohen Ryan Seacrest
British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen arrived at the Oscars dressed as Admiral General Aladeen to promote his new movie ‘The Dictator’. Cohen leaves his mark on the red carpet by dropping Kim Jong-il’s ashes all over E!’s red carpet host, Ryan Seacrest. Cohen was originally banned from the Oscars but once revealing his intentions the academy allowed his appearance. Earlier this week Cohen appeared on the TODAY show to make a statement about being banned from the Oscars. The Dictator hits theaters May 11th, 2012.
Cohen’s statement to the Oscars ban.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- WestJet ‘Christmas Miracle’ Surprises Hundreds Of Passengers With Christmas Gifts
- Cancer Patients React To Receiving Hilariously Awful Makeovers