Santa Cruz Dolphins
While fishing tuna 20 miles off the coast of Santa Cruz, California, Mark Peters dropped his GoPro Hero 2 inside a custom-made torpedo case in the water to see what he could catch. The camera captured amazing footage a pod of Pacific White-Sided dolphins swimming along with their boat.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- One Miraculous Year In The Life Of A Baby Born 15 Weeks Early
- RC Car With Camera Attached Meets A Curious Pride Of Lions
- Fifth-Grade Football Team Stands Up For Bullied Waterboy
- Kmart’s Controversial ‘Show Your Joe’ Commercial
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Kid President’s 20 Things We Should Say More Often
- Miley Cyrus – ‘Wrecking Ball’ (Chatroulette Version)
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Pilot Proposes With Plane Crash Prank.
- How To Open A Can Without A Can Opener
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures