San Diego Bay Fireworks 2012
Technical problems caused the 4th of July firework show, ‘Big Bay Boom’ in San Diego to execute in 15 seconds. The show included launching fireworks from several barges, the Imperial Beach pier and a multiple barge with over 2,500 shots. The show which was suppose to last 17-minutes became the most watched fireworks show from this past 4th of July with over 30 million online viewers.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview