San Diego Bay Fireworks 2012
Technical problems caused the 4th of July firework show, ‘Big Bay Boom’ in San Diego to execute in 15 seconds. The show included launching fireworks from several barges, the Imperial Beach pier and a multiple barge with over 2,500 shots. The show which was suppose to last 17-minutes became the most watched fireworks show from this past 4th of July with over 30 million online viewers.
Most Watched Today
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Vicious Stray Cat Attacks Woman In The Snow
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- 16-Year-Old Sings Pitch-Perfect Rendition Of Elvis Presley’s ‘Blue Christmas’
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Pranksters Convince Alcoholic Friend He’s Been In A Coma For 10 Years After His 5th DUI
- Magical Piano Brings Holiday Cheer To Travelers At Chicago’s Union Station